Friday, April 14, 2006

Baby Ethan

dena at 1:10 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at 3:16 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Ethan?
A relative? Friend?

Very cute!

 
at 3:39 PM Blogger dena said...

He's my Ethan. I was just testing a new feature off of my picturetrail account.

 
at 8:33 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I swear Dena - if we do nothing else in life right ... we make some good-lookin kids!!!

He was such a cutie. Especially when he would do that floor humping outside my office door.

 
at 8:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool little trick. Ethan was a cute little chubby thing wasn't he?

 
at 10:59 PM Blogger yellojkt said...

What a cool effect. I can see that getting used to death eventually.

 
at 8:29 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Adorable!

I'm going to have to try out picturetrail. That's a neat effect.

 
at 8:53 AM Blogger kenju said...

He is so cute! I lvoe the one with Elmo and Kermit.

 
at 3:39 PM Blogger craziequeen said...

how cute is that!!

Happy Easter, Dena :-)

cq

 
at 8:55 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've pimped your site! That is tricked up and I love it.

Ethan was a beautiful baby. I asked Delane if he was as cute as he looks in pictures and he said he was a very good lookin' kid. I knew it.

 
at 1:16 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Dena. Ethan's the man!

 

Post a Comment