Sunday, March 12, 2006

Kid update #2

Ethan's turn.

School pictures came in, and yes, you did see the same bunny here. I thought we had the same bunny last year, but I guess you can't expect one bunny to last more than a season. Can you imagine what his life must be like?

I didn't buy the pictures from the fall session, and I won't buy them this session. There's no need to when I've got a great scanner and photo printer at work.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm not sure what they were telling Ethan when they took this one, but it looks like they gave him a little something to smoke before picture time. He looks high as a kite here:

Image hosting by Photobucket

dena at 2:35 PM

9comments

9 Comments

at 8:33 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

He looks adoreable! And, you are right, he looks stoned out of his mind in the second one!

 
at 8:37 PM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful pictures of your dear son! (Though I see he Druggy-kind-of look...LOL...Not really...)He is sweet....!
Here from Michele....!

 
at 8:46 PM Blogger The Gnat's Trumpet said...

What's with the bunny in the school pictures? Great pictures though. Michele sent me.

 
at 6:43 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Yup he does look out there on the second one. And I'm pondering the bunny picture. Since when do you get animals in them? I feel slighted now.

Andrea

 
at 10:58 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I love his hair!
He looks so COOL!

 
at 11:40 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute with the bunny!

Maybe he was high from bunny fumes in the second one. :)

 
at 3:59 PM Blogger -tnchick- said...

I took my son to have pics made with live bunnies once, they were and still are mt faves!

Cute pics!

 
at 6:41 PM Blogger Chatty said...

Hey, those are great!

 
at 4:39 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's so gorgeous! Even high, still gorgeous.

 

Post a Comment