Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday's Feast

Image hosting by Photobucket

Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
I'd say a 9.

Soup
Name 3 DVDs or CDs you currently own.
I walked over to our rack, and pulled out the first three:
Biohazard's New World Disorder
Suicidal Tendencies' FreeDumb
Descendents' Liveage

Salad
If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?
Hands down, it was and still is, Most Talkative

Main Course
What is your favorite radio station?
Since my son is the station manager, I'll have to pick WVCW at VCU.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.
I beieve in prophetic dreams because too many of mine have come true.

dena at 6:59 AM

9comments

9 Comments

at 9:20 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how it is...I can talk too!

Do you ever talk and talk and then get off the phone and think "good grief I can't believe I talked their ear off like that!"?

 
at 9:39 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what your DVDs are. no clue. I have had a few dreams come true too, it is an odd feeling. Actually my best friend dreamed Melanie, my sister, came to her and let her touch her tummy, that she was pregnant and it was a boy. I had spent the night with Sharon that night, we had been out to some club. She jumped right out of bed and ran to tell me. That day I found out my baby sis was pregnant. It was Bizarre!

 
at 3:09 PM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I LOVE this, Dena....
I am fascinated that you have had many dreams that were prophetic! Were they all nice ones or were some a bit scary, too or sad?

 
at 3:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhhh...a 9 socially. I like that!

 
at 7:11 PM Blogger utenzi said...

Michele sent me to see you, Dena.

Appetizer: 2
Soup: Highlander; Spiderman2; Lonestar
Salad: no idea at all
Main Course: I don't have a favorite
Dessert: I believe UNC will beat Duke on Tuesday because I'm flippin' crazy

 
at 8:41 PM Blogger Panthergirl said...

If my dreams are prophetic, I'm in some SERIOUS trouble!! I have the WEIRDEST dreams of anyone I know.

Here via michele, but it took me awhile to get in...

 
at 8:42 PM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'd read the post, Dena but I'm too busy drooling on that picture of dessert. :)

 
at 11:20 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commented here earlier today....I guess it didn't take. And I just wanted to say that I read your post that disappeared. I hope you can repost it...it was a good one! I wasn't able to comment on it and still can't on What the Hell?

 
at 3:04 AM Blogger craziequeen said...

My award would be Most Accident-prone Award...

[sigh]

cq

 

Post a Comment