Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dear Asshole:

Today you broke my daughter's heart. Today I went from liking you to reverting back to my younger years, and turning into vindictive ex-girlfriend.

You are being warned. Do not call my house. Do not come over. Do not think that I will take your side. I don't care how much of a bitch she can be. (And we all know she can be) She is my daughter, and right now, the only thing that matters is that you made her cry.

Ask the last boyfriend. I can throw out comments that reduce grown men to tears. I dig deep enough to make it hurt the most. I know your weakest spots.

Stay far away. Leave her alone. Do not play games with my daughter's heart. And just so you know...she does have a little bit of her mother in her.

Love always,

The Mother LIon

dena at 4:22 PM

11comments

11 Comments

at 5:38 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Oh god - you messed with the mother - run boy, RUN!

 
at 6:17 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get em girl!

I'm the same way. I can be sweet as sugar, but mess with my kid and you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

 
at 10:12 PM Blogger Your Mother said...

Fuckin' A - Right On Dena!

 
at 3:21 AM Blogger -E said...

Man, those boys have no idea what they are getting into when they mess with your kids do they? You break a girl's heart, you have her mother to reckon with. And that's NEVER pretty.

 
at 9:28 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Heartbreaker: Special rememdy for you: Sit down, knees out and legs apart. Then insert head between legs and far as you can...and kiss your ass godbye! Are you nuts...and a few days before Valentine's too??? Oh, and she's got a lot of bloggin friends too...big ones!

 
at 9:32 AM Blogger NaeNae said...

Watch out, Mister! I wish my mom were that supportive when my heart was broken (in my younger years).

 
at 1:57 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, if he makes the mistake of coming around, it ain't gonna be pretty.

My wife decided (or, more accurately, told me) that it was over shortly after Valentine's Day. (This was in 2001, so I'm almost over it now.) Turns out that it's really no better than getting the boot shortly before the day, 'cause you get a pretty perfunctory gift if you get anything at all. Sort of a "Hint, Hint" in a neatly wrapped box.

 
at 3:06 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha

I was there a couple weeks ago.

The boy didn't do anything "wrong" but I was still pissed at him for making her cry!

 
at 12:08 AM Blogger Uisce said...

Hear hear!

 
at 5:29 AM Blogger Kimberly said...

Good for you Dena. There are not enough of us out here anymore that will rip the skin right off when they hurt the ones we love. They are still our kids when they're grown and their hearts need protection too!

 
at 2:18 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've learned to never interfere while they are dating, even if i don't like the guy, but once it's over, look out, i'm not about to sit back and watch some a**hole treat my daughter like...

 

Post a Comment