Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wednesday Whispers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I woke up in the middle of the night, and ate a Hershey’s Kiss. I needed that bit of chocolate.

I don’t trust women with giggly, girly, practiced laughs. I like loud, raucous laughter. Giggles make me think you don’t get it, or that you’re afraid to laugh. Or that you’re only laughing because you want people to look at you.

The new receptionist at work is plucking my nerves. She doesn’t get that I’m a last minute person, and almost seems to take joy in saying, “Ooooh, I placed an order yesterday. I wish you would have said something then.” Just order my stuff bitch. I don’t care if you have to make another phone call today. If you want everyone to give you their orders on time, then send out a freaking e-mail the day before you place the order. It’s not rocket science.

I like burned microwave popcorn. People in my office always bitch and moan about the smell of burnt popcorn. I never fess up.

dena at 9:36 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 10:32 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I hated the smell when someone would bring burnt popcorn on the hall.

You'd love my friend Tate, everyone does, she is one of these that when she laughs she just rolls around. Thats my favorite thing about her...and it makes me laugh. I hate fake giggles too, not being much of a giggling sort...and nervous gigglers let you know right off they have no confidence!

 
at 11:42 AM Blogger Uisce said...

Uggh, I can't stand the smell of UNburned microwave popcorn!

 
at 11:50 AM Blogger Your Mother said...

Dude! Burned nuked popcorn is the best. It melts in your mouth. I never confess either.

My last job had a giggly receptionist. I really didn't care for her. Eventually she proved to be dumb as a rock. She did our ordering too. I don't miss her. The Vile Teenager (formerly known as 14) giggles. It makes me want to choke her. So fake. Sadly, I know she is dumb as a post. I've forbidden 8 and 6 from giggling. That's how I roll.

 
at 1:29 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the smell of burnt popcorn, the only way i know to get rid of it is to pop another bag, watching a little more carefully

 
at 5:07 PM Blogger Kimberly said...

eeewwwwww! I hate the smell too! But Hershey's kisses I like:)

And I have a loud & crazy laugh...

 
at 6:49 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I love burned popcorn. Whenever I burn it, I am secretly happy!

 
at 2:32 PM Blogger Lisa said...

hello from someone with a raucous laugh and likes burnt popcorn. :-)

Here via Michele's today!

 
at 12:54 AM Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

You like burnt popcorn, so your the one! God that stuff stinks.

If you like wild, deep and obnoxious laughs, I am your girl!

 

Post a Comment