Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Something you love the smell of...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Candles by Nadine. My current favorite is Twigs and Berries.

Your favorite snack...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lately it's been this low-fat popcorn. Normally, it would be buttered popcorn - heavily buttered popcorn!

Your favorite thing to sleep in...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My favorite PJs. I can take the dogs outside, and if I run into a neighbor, I'm OK. And they're super soft, warm and comfortable.


If you are interested in participating in the Things Thursday weekly snaphot of your life, you can get the weekly things from Misty.

dena at 10:36 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 4:21 AM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOVE your P.J's!!!!
My middle name is "comfort"..maybe my first name, too! (lol) I've never seen this one before, it looks like fun to do!


Do stop by and see the outcome of my Big Plant...!

 
at 5:33 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

After looking at that popcorn I am craving my favorite snack ...Sugar Pops, which you can't get her darn it!

 
at 7:31 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Mmmm, popcorn. I love that smell too. It's probably not good that you made me hungry for it at 7:30 in the morning either.

 
at 8:09 AM Blogger RC said...

Maybe I should try low-fat popcorn, since I'm a big fat kid, with big feet.

Nice PJ's!

 
at 3:18 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, dena- saw you near me in michele's meet and greet and i'm glad i stopped in! (mine are 24,22,19,16, and 13) i'll be back to read some more when it isn't time to go get the youngest from school.

 
at 3:25 PM Blogger Sandy said...

I covet your PJs.

Michele sent me today.

 
at 12:19 AM Blogger Jennifer said...

thanks for coming to see my TT! I like your things!!!! nice site!

 
at 11:46 AM Blogger Uisce said...

Mmmm, butter!

 

Post a Comment