Wednesday, January 25, 2006

S-E-X Tag

Thanks to Melissa in London, who tagged me for this one!

The rules: The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect lover/partner, mentioning the sex of said partner. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged. If tagged before, no need to contribute.

My perfect partner would be male, because, that's what I married

My Perfect Partner:
1. Is a wonderful father - being a good parent is way sexy
2. Makes me laugh at myself
3. Knows when to be serious
4. Trusts me and encourages me to do my own thing
5. Is happy to be home
6. Is honest to a fault
7. Will take the long way there because I like the scenic route
8. Is always willing to do family things

Rather than follow instructions, and tag eight of you, I'm just asking you to list a few traits that make your list.

dena at 12:38 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 9:10 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like someone who "gets me" will give me a foot massage and takes responsiblity for his own happiness (doesn't project that job onto me).

 
at 9:47 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

laughing at the same things I do.
really trying to do something nice for me when I am sick.
intelligent with alot of self confidence that can command a room.
dancing blue eyes.

Yes that's what stuck me to my husband...and the fact we love music.

 

Post a Comment