Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday's Morality Buster

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Brian Eric Kalfus

Today’s Monday Morality Buster was selected purely because his photo scared the fuck out of me. I immediately thought of a cross between Charlie Manson, a member of the Aryan Nation, and the psycho that paces in front of the bus stop at the Social Services Building on Virginia Beach Boulevard.

Today’s MMB is 37 years old, 5’11’ and 200 pounds. He is wanted for revocation of a suspended sentence, failure to attend ASAP classes for a DUI conviction.

I’m sure he’s still out there driving, and I bet he’s drunk while he’s doing it.

dena at 1:49 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 2:19 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

OH FUCK! There goes last night's date down the drain. I guess I won't be calling him back. Thanks a lot Dena - he had potential!

 
at 2:28 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, he is scary looking!

Lol @ Misty ;)

 
at 6:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

that guy is creepy, hope it doesn't make it across the border.

 
at 12:01 AM Blogger Gary said...

If he'd gain some weight, he's make a great Santa.

 
at 3:03 AM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

OY MY!!! He is very scary looking...and I'm sure you are right...He is probably still out there driving while drunk...!

I hope they take his license away this time!

 
at 6:30 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Scares me too! Yikes!

 
at 1:32 PM Blogger Your Mother said...

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! That phot scared the piss out of me. I'm going home to change now.

 
at 10:13 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet he's a mean drunk. He's got a little Vulcan in him too.

 

Post a Comment