Friday, January 06, 2006

Friday's Feast

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Appetizer
Have you ever seen a ghost or an angel?
No, I haven't. Not in the true, in-your-face sense.

Soup
What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly has always been my favorites, but I love playing games. If only I could find someone who would play along with me.

Salad
What was the last movie you saw that made you cry?
The Family Stone

Main Course
What would you do if you had 3 months off from your job?
I would beg that I could wait for the weather to warm up before I got my three months off. I'd go to the pool, take Ethan swimming in the bay, go to the Ocean, take walks, get up early and do things outside. I'd do a whole lot of playing. And I'd let Ethan take the three months off from school.

Dessert
What kind of shoes are you wearing today?
Brown boots with a tall, square heel.

dena at 7:18 PM

5comments

5 Comments

at 7:40 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm, i love that pic, i was expecting a recipe.
appetizer: nope
soup: clue
salad: same movie, i thought it was a comedy, i was surprised at how dramatic and sad it was in parts
main course: repaint my bedroom, reorganize my closet, catch up on all of those things i seem to fall behind on
dessert: snowboots

 
at 11:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that movie any good? I haven't heard anything about it.

 
at 12:47 PM Blogger Gary said...

Good post. You win a free trip to Boardwalk.

 
at 10:10 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

You would never get three months off...probably not even with cancer. You would have to catch something really bad, like AIDS.

 
at 6:33 AM Blogger Uisce said...

I like Monopoly and my son does too, but nobody will play with us. Wifey and my younger (daughter) like Yahtzee. My eldest (daughter, 14) doesn't like games. I guess she gets enough of games at Jr High! :)

 

Post a Comment