Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Weekend in Pictures

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our once-a-year, traditonal Christmas photo (Misty, I bet you can't guess who he was calling)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our favorite bartender, Janet.

Assorted friends at the Fat Tuesday's Christmas party.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ethan had his first bowling experience today:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dena at 10:43 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at 11:44 PM Blogger carmilevy said...

It doesn't get any better than this, that on his first trip to the bowling alley he runs into Santa and gets to shoot a few frames with the jolly old guy. Wow, what a memory for him!

 
at 11:20 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
I am loving the shot of your son and his friends where they all look like skater boys.

Too funny

My 11 year old dresses just like that.

 
at 11:35 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

No, cannot guess who he could be calling, since I am still erasing the 127 messages off my cell phone - except for the ones where he is asking me for the threesome!

 
at 12:30 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend was had by all! Espcially Misty, if she went for it! lol

 
at 9:29 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys were having a huge time. Your picture is great. I love the shot of Ethan leaning looking down the alley watching his ball! Funny how the phone and alcohol tend to go together.

 
at 12:32 AM Blogger kenju said...

Vute photos, Dena. I love the one of Ethan with Santa.

 
at 12:33 AM Blogger kenju said...

Darn, I really do need to proofread, don't I?? Cute! Cute!

 
at 6:43 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Great pix! Looks like you had a great weekend!

 
at 8:47 AM Blogger Kimberly said...

I love the first one. You guys are really cute:)

Ethan is such a little man in his bowling shoes!

 
at 3:30 PM Blogger melissa said...

I adore the picture of him watching his ball down the alley! The one of the three of them is cute, too.

Found you through zazzafooky--I'll have to thank her for the reference.

 

Post a Comment