Wednesday, December 28, 2005

One from Christmas Eve

I hosted a little Christmas Eve thing for my big kids and some of their friends this year. I always do Christmas Eve munchies, and hope that people stop by to say hi.

Stephen was "the hit" of Christmas Eve this year. At least for Ethan and Kaiden. The three of them were adorable together.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The other big hit of Christmas Eve was our "Elf Dropping" tradition. I'll have to share a little more on that later.

dena at 9:17 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 11:52 AM Blogger Chatty said...

That's a really good picture!

 
at 12:33 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!

Elf droppings? I can't wait to here this one! :)

 
at 2:12 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your oldest son is so CUTE!

He looks like someone famous....

I just can't put my finger on it.


Thanks for the beautiful comment on my blog.

I am always a bit uncomfortable writing very personal things like that.
It is hard to make people understand how "real" something felt to you.

 
at 6:55 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Ethan is crazy over big brother...Your son must have your sense of humor with that shirt on! Love it!

 
at 9:05 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I love this picture!!!

 

Post a Comment