Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday's Morality Buster

The City of Virginia Beach hosts a site that gives visuals, and a brief history of its most wanted criminals. Each Monday I will showcase a different person who I feel is worthy of making an appearance on my blog. It may be for the crime they committed, it may be that I found their photo to be particularly interesting, or it may be because I knew them back in the day.

This week the award goes to:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Edward John Garabedian
Edward is wanted for failure to appear on a misdemeanor charge. He looks really bummed, and I felt particularly sad for him since this is, after all, the holiday season. Edward is 35 years old, 5'7", and 150 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. I think Edward needs a good meal, and perhaps a makeover. With a new look, he may decide to go ahead and make an appearance at the magistrate’s office.

dena at 11:29 AM

5comments

5 Comments

at 2:23 PM Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

Duuude, you aren't going to keep my hash are you? That's not right!

 
at 2:32 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you doing makeovers, cuz i would love a makeover too.

 
at 1:49 AM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

This is such an interesting thing to do! Ed looks truly down & out...did you know him?

 
at 12:03 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edward doesn't look like he's got a whole hell of a lot going for him!

 
at 4:44 PM Blogger Your Mother said...

Dude! I think I dated that guy! Or at least slept with him...hmm

 

Post a Comment