Monday, December 12, 2005

I couldn't resist

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We were out doing our daily Christmas activity, and I made Adam pull over so I could get a pic of Ethan in the manger. Adam spends half his life shaking his head in disbelief, or asking me "what is wrong with you", but he always caves in and does what I ask. Gotta love a good sport, no matter how much of a fight he puts up.

Ethan was a little freaked at first because one of the Wise Men was leaning against the manger wall, and appeared to have been drinking. Once I explained that the guy was resting, he moved on in for the photo op.

dena at 10:10 PM

12comments

12 Comments

at 11:51 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you crack me up.

I wish we lived closer so we could hang out!


By the way...beautiful bed from the last post.

 
at 1:46 AM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Just so cute that Ethan fella...That is suchg a very sweet picture...One for the books, you know? Years from now looking at him in that manger will bring back how tender and innocent a time this is for him, Thank God!

 
at 5:17 AM Blogger Chatty said...

LOL,my jaw dropped for a minute because he fit in so well. You are too funny. LOL

 
at 6:39 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that for real or did you photoshop this pic, those big guys would scare me too.

 
at 6:43 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh man those statues in that nativity are scary. No wonder he was freaked!

 
at 8:45 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

pa rum pum pum pum - He's the little drummer boy!

 
at 9:33 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Where did you find this manger scene?

 
at 10:17 AM Blogger dena said...

Misty....duh, I told you I was working on getting Yard of the Month for December. I lifted the manequins from JC Penney last night, dressed them up, built the manger, put them in the front yard, and voila.

 
at 12:01 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's like a Where's Waldo picture!

Very cute :)

 
at 12:13 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a good eye for cool shots. Ethan looks so tiny and innocent in there!

 
at 3:42 PM Blogger kenju said...

He looks so cute, as usual! A good memory for him; glad you got a photo. Did you see my post on Va. Beach today?

 
at 4:00 PM Blogger kenju said...

Thanks, Dena! That would be a hoot!

 

Post a Comment