Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday's Feast

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get the meme here: Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Name something you'll miss about 2005.
I’ll miss having a three year old. Ethan turned four in July.

Salad
What is one thought that went through your mind today?
What can I do to cheer up a friend that needs some big time cheering?

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how compassionate would you say you are?
9.5. I’m pretty darned compassionate. I don’t want to come off as an over-compassionate push-over, and so I’m taking off .5 for good measure.

Main Course
If you could invent something, what would it be?
Green vehicles at an affordable price

Dessert
Do you prefer salty snacks or sweet treats?
I really like the combo effect. Pretzels dipped in chocolate, ice cream with salty nuts, popcorn and M&M mixture

dena at 2:37 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at 3:31 PM Blogger Juggling Mother said...

Cool - I might have to have a go at this one sometime.

Green vehicles would be good.

LMB will be 3 next year - you can have her if you want:-)

Michele sent me today.

 
at 3:41 PM Blogger Kristal said...

LOL... I'm here from Michele's. Laughing because I just read everything here on bloglines, but now I get to click over and leave a comment. I love this template.

I should comment more, but I get lazy. Have a great weekend!

 
at 3:42 PM Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Green vehicles?...they could all be if there was enough paint.

Michele sent me here.

 
at 3:43 PM Blogger craziequeen said...

These Friday feasts are intriguing...might have a go :-)

Here from Michele's - this time

cq

 
at 3:59 PM Blogger Cin said...

*Waving*
Hi - Here from Michele's!

I love your entries for today and yesterday. Intriguing. I may have to try the Friday Feast myself....

Have a fabulous (and restful) weekend.

 
at 8:40 PM Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello...

Oh, I love your answers. Yes, the combo of salty and sweet is quite good.

 
at 1:28 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you luck on the salad and I believe the soup.

 
at 8:05 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Compassionate scale...hmmm...maybe 2 and that might be stretching it. Oh and nobody sent me. I'm drunk and wandered in off the street. This is Fresno, right?

 
at 3:41 PM Blogger Kimberly said...

I love the sweet/salty mix too. I love chocolate covered pretzles mmmmmm:)

Good luck with that salad. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
xo

 
at 1:05 AM Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

Something I will miss from 2005? My husband?

 

Post a Comment