Monday, December 05, 2005

Cheers

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dena at 8:31 AM

7comments

7 Comments

at 9:55 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummmm?

EWW!!!

My 11 year old LOVES eggnog
I don't think I will share this with him!

lol

 
at 4:08 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, all i can say is that i would much rather have an eggnog than a red hot poker up my ...

 
at 6:14 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

LOL!

I may never drink eggnog again!

 
at 7:54 AM Blogger sage said...

Great book cover! As for Chucky Cheese--its something we parents must endure for our kids and hopefully, when we're in the old folks home, they'll look back and remember what we did for them and visit at least quarterly...

 
at 3:01 PM Blogger Juggling Mother said...

I've never had eggnog - I think it's particularly an American thing:-)

 
at 3:23 PM Blogger YellowRose said...

That pretty much sums up what I think of egg nog!!! I hate the stuff!! Yucky Stuff!!!

 
at 3:44 PM Blogger yellojkt said...

I love eggnog. I put a little too much Jack Daniels in mine while decorating the tree Sunday. I'm pretty sure most of the ornaments are straight.

 

Post a Comment