Thursday, December 15, 2005

The battle between woman and sweater

Today I wore this to work:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is made of 30% wool. It itched the hell out of my neck.

All day long I did this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I tugged. I pulled. I stretched. I pulled it up and over my nose to keep it off my neck.

And now that I am home? I am still wearing it, and I am still tugging at it. What the hell is wrong with me?

dena at 7:56 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 9:57 PM Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

What's wrong with you? You'd rather be warm.
Michele sent me.

 
at 10:04 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do any of us wear wool sweaters? Maybe 'cause we look cute. (Michele sent me!)

 
at 10:55 PM Blogger Heather said...

I can't wear wool. I always think I can, but then I itch to death!

 
at 11:23 PM Blogger JoeC said...

Hello, Michele sent me. time for downtime and relax for the rest of the week. Have a nice and warm weekend then. Cheers!

 
at 4:56 AM Blogger Aginoth said...

Turtle necks...Why? never a good idea

 
at 6:19 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

LOL! A glutton for punishment!

 
at 9:13 AM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh...that would drive me batty! I hate any scratchy kind of material next to my skin...HOW ARE YOU STANDING THAT?????

 
at 11:49 PM Blogger carmilevy said...

I hate clothes that I can feel. If anything touches my neck while I'm writing, I have to either stretch the damn thing or take it off entirely. Either way, give me big, baggy clothes any day.

Thanks for reminding me why being manic about clothes size and configuration is a good thing!

 

Post a Comment