Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I was tagged by my friend Gina. Before Gina moved back home to Arizona, and when we were still working together she used to send me these things all the time. She knows I love them.

1) Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?
No, I use the phone ringing wake-up that comes with the phone company package.

2) What time do you set it for?
6:23. I've been doing 6:23 forever. Gotta be an odd number. Just like with the microwave. I cook everything on ?? minutes and 39 seconds...1:39, 2:30, etc.

3) Do you hit the snooze button?
No, I know I have to get up, and I just roll on out of bed when it's time. Now when I was in college, it was an entirely different story. There were days when I'd wake up to a loud banging and yelling at my door. People yelling my name. I was one of those people that could sleep right through the alarm. Right through a very loud alarm.

4) Have you ever abused an alarm clock?
Nope. I'm pretty non-violent for the most part. I saved it for the assholes banging on the door.

5) It's time to spread some "Blogcess" linky love: i pick everybody who reads this...

dena at 5:37 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 8:21 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me of a friend I had in college, his name was Breezer. He would only go to bed at odd numbers with meaning, like 11:11 por 12:34, wierd times like that. Same thing with waking up. Me, I could sleep for 24 hours straight. I had a good friend that worked very hard to wake me up for class. She would walk all the way from Montieth to Barringer just to yell at me. Not surprisingly Breezer and I made up half of the square root club. They called us that on the hall because you could multiply all four of our GPAs and they didn't equal 1.

 
at 9:40 PM Blogger sage said...

i didn't just read this.

 
at 12:26 PM Blogger Your Mother said...

I'm always a sucker for a meme. I'll do it on the weekend. Have a happy turkey day!

 
at 1:24 AM Blogger carmilevy said...

Alarm clocks don't agree with me. I sleep through them with chilling efficiency. I need children bouncing on my head to get me out of bed.

Tomorrow morning will be no different. I dread Tuesday morning, when I need to be on the road for 5 a.m. to drive to Toronto (a 2-hour trip that ends in heavy morning traffic) for an early conference. Ahhhhh!

 

Post a Comment