Sunday, November 20, 2005

So it's Sunday...where's the whipped cream?

This weekend went too fast. I don't feel like I did everything I wanted and needed to do. But I feel good about the things I did do, and even better about the things I accomplished. There just wasn't any shining moment.

I should have bought myself the new Patricia Cornwell book this weekend. If I had, you wouldn't be reading this right now. Or maybe you would have because I would have stayed up all night reading it.

I hate when you lose the top to a perfectly good Sharpie.

I found this site interesting, at the very least:
Holy Crap !

I hate that I'm experiencing a numb neck. It's weird.

I like when people send me songs via e-mail.

I love when Ethan comes up to me, hugs me and says "I love you Mommy."

I really love that he still calls me Mommy.

Stephen is coming home for Thanksgiving. He is coming on Tuesday night. We're excited. We don't see him enough.

I need to order an ice cream cake from Cold Stone for Thanksgiving.

I'm blog listing because I don't have the energy to think in paragraph format.

I saw this stupid R Kelly thing on VH-1 today. I'm still shaking my head.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ethan is little, and his friend from next door is TALL. They are only two months apart. I hope they move before she gives him a short man complex.

Adam wants me to hurry and make our reservations for Vegas. I'm excited.

Someone tailgated me on the way home tonight. I wanted to kick their ass. I took deep breaths instead.

Barbara Walters is doing her 10 most interesting people of 2005 special on November 29. I wonder who she'll pick. I bet they really won't be that interesting.

Looking at Christmas lights makes me very happy.

I decided to make a Christmas chain for Ethan. Each link will have a different Christmas activity on it. December 1 - 25. Now I just need to think of 25 activities.

dena at 10:05 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 11:38 PM Blogger BarbaraMG said...

Hello! I came over from Michele's blog.
That site you linked is discusting. I am embarrased to call myself a Christian when I see things like that. I would not want to be in those people's shoes come judgment day!
When people tailgate me I just slow down. They usually get the message. If not I flip them the bird! That always works!

 
at 12:06 AM Blogger Dak-Ind said...

hi hi hi michele sent me, sort of. Cold Stone has the best ice cream, ever. cake batter is, pardon me while i sigh deeply, cake batter is an addiction stronger than an drug.

It actually sounds like you had the kind of weekend that i did. nothing to interesting, just normal. i like normal!

 
at 12:12 AM Blogger Your Mother said...

Good luck finding 25 activities. I tried that once. I got to around 18 before they all ended in 'hurry up before I beat you with a stick!'

I love it when I come across those crazy religious sites. It makes me feel more normal!

I have a hard time not slamming on my breaks when I'm being talegated. Especially by those bimbos who find it acceptable to apply their mascara while driving down the road. Just once I'd love to stop, have them hit me and shove that stupid little mascara wand in their eye. That would totally make me laugh and point and spit coffee through my nose!

 
at 6:13 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

speaking of songs via email. I'm trying to figure out the best way to send you the Christmas mix. It's close to 20 songs and every time I try to send it, YSI dies on me. I may do it one at a time, just because it's easier that way.

 
at 8:37 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

We just got a Coldstone here, haven't tried them yet.

LOVE Patricia Cornwell. I have been slack in reading her lately though...this damn Harry Potter obsession!

I hit the brakes when tailgated.

I boycott R Kelly but one night it came on and we watched it and laughed and laughed....freaking hilarious.

I bet one of the 10 people will be Jennifer Aniston. She has a movie out lol

 
at 10:10 AM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Cold Stone..YUM! I didn'tknow they made ice cream cakes..what a GREAT Idea..Can you order them personalized the way you can make up your own combinations in the store?

If tailgated I s-l-o-w down even more, or, in the case of certain streets, I just pull over and let the tailgater go in front of me...I hate when people taligate me!

Sounds like Thanksgiving is going to be a wonderful time in your house,Dena.

 
at 6:46 PM Blogger Olyal said...

That website is a crack up!!! Chicken Little is "Lucifer's animated jihad against our Christian children"! Holy crap those people are cracked!!!!
That photo of Ethan and your neighbour is so cute!!! He has such a cheeky little smile.

 
at 12:02 AM Blogger Eric said...

Oh I love Landover Baptist. Hil-arous, and fun too.

 

Post a Comment