Friday, November 11, 2005

She Lives!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to jump on and let everyone know that Dena's surgery went fine, and she is okay. She does not have the "C" word - WOOT! I spoke with her husband and she is a little groggy from the anesthesia, but is coming home today.

Thanks for wishing her well and keeping her in your thoughts!!! She will be back to her sarcastic self in no time.

Until then, keep on "motoring" and please enjoy one of her all time favorite songs while you eagerly await her return: Sister Christian

dena at 2:14 PM

11comments

11 Comments

at 3:39 PM Blogger Marisa said...

Congrats on keeping the BEAST at bay. Hope you recover quickly. ;-)

 
at 4:53 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear everything went well and i'll drop by later to visit your hostess.

 
at 8:38 PM Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Congratulations Dena! I am so glad to hear everything is OK and you are well!!!

 
at 8:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad to hear the good news. I listened to Sister Christian all day. I had so forgotten about that song.

 
at 10:09 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy for you and your family! Its wonderful news.

 
at 10:43 PM Blogger Thumper said...

Sweet :)

 
at 10:47 PM Blogger kenju said...

Very, very good news, Dena. I'm glad for you.

 
at 12:04 AM Blogger buffi said...

YAY!! You have been on my mind today, Dena. I am so glad to come here and get good news. Though not nearly as happy as you & your family! Enjoy life, babe!

 
at 1:12 PM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

So glad for you everything turned out terrific! It must be a tremendous relief Dena....and now a speedy recovery from the surgery, I hope!

 
at 3:47 PM Blogger Aginoth said...

Great News. glad Dena is doing OK

 
at 1:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dena, that's great news! I am very happy for you!

Here via Michele's today... Take care!

 

Post a Comment