Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Possibility of a Guest Poster

I'm having surgery at 7:30 am tomorrow morning - November 11. There's a possibility I'll be home tomorrow afternoon, but there is alo the possibility that I'll be in the hospital for three to five days. This means my friend, Misty, will be guest posting for me. Of course, it may just be a picture... or if you're lucky, it will be something fabulously funny that she's posted on her own blog, Soapbox Superstar, and will cross-post here.

I just sent her an e-mail letting her know she'll be doing this, so stop by and offer up some huge thanks to her for being a good friend.

Thanks Misty!

And Nadine - if everything goes like I'm hoping, we'll be at Kevin's b'day brunch on Sunday.

dena at 10:39 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 5:08 AM Blogger JoeC said...

get well soon then, all the best. cheers!

 
at 5:59 AM Blogger Aginoth said...

Best of luck Dena, hope all goes well

Shall I be corny and say Michelle sent me today, I mean I come here every day anyway :o)

 
at 7:03 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Wishing you well. I hope all goes well for you.

HUGS

 
at 7:21 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything will go just fine, see you soon, same time, same blog!

 
at 8:54 AM Blogger Chatty said...

Dena - I suspect by now you are out of surgery and everything turned out fine. I will drink a margarita today on your behalf!

 
at 9:54 AM Blogger Marisa said...

I hope everything went well. :-)

 
at 1:43 PM Blogger Your Mother said...

Good luck. Ya know, you didn't have to move your surgery up just so I'd quit sending you those lame ass jokes! But, here is another:

What do you call a dog with no legs? Nothing he won't come anyway.

 
at 7:16 PM Blogger Kimberly said...

I've been thinking about you Dena. I'm so glad thigs went well:)

 

Post a Comment