Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's November! Already?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have a hard time believing that November has officially begun. I do not like the daylight savings thing. I used to know the theory behind it, but now I just don't care. It forces my days and outdoor activities to end too early, and increases my stupidity time. I watch more TV, and more TV with less value.

This month I have decided to make a list of things I hope to accomplish during the month of November. It's a short list so far, but I am not a list writer. And I have never been capable of adhering to a list, which is why I have limited it to a few items, which I believe I will be able to easily accomplish. Item #4 will be the most difficult.

1. Make the November list
2. Send a blogger friend a couple of Greek recipes
3. Take Christmas card photos - (Misty - I have some ideas. We should do it this weekend - call me)
4. Find a new recipe, and actually make it and bring it to T'giving dinner at my Mom's.
6. Pick and stick to a cold weather exercise activity.
7. Play more practical jokes on my grown children. I am so behind in this area. And I used to be so f'ing good at it. My practical jokes are lifetime memories, not just one day laughs!


The list will grow, but this is a start. Tonight I have grand plans to catch up with my blog reading. Yesterday put me way behind.

dena at 7:02 AM

3comments

3 Comments

at 10:44 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

You know I am totally down in the practical joke department!!!

 
at 11:15 AM Blogger Free to Be said...

Hello from Michele's.


Please post some practical jokes, I would love to duplicate some on my kids.

 
at 8:53 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get this daylight savings crap either, it just screws everybody up. i love messing with my kids too. it's why i'm a mom;)

 

Post a Comment