Friday, November 25, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What did you look like when you were a teenager?
I looked like I do now, just younger. I was tall and thin with waist length dark hair and a year round tan. I heard one of these almost every single day of my teen life:
Are you an Indian?
Where's Sonny?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yep, that's pretty much what I looked like, and I used to hate hearing it.

Salad
Whose advice do you listen to?
I listen to most advice. I don't always follow it, but I do listen.

Soup
Name a book you would like to memorize.
Hop on Pop. I think I might be able to pull that one off.

Main Course
How often are you sick?
With minor things, almost never. I'm dramatic. I like to get the big stuff.

Dessert
Do you like or dislike change?
I love change!

dena at 7:33 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at 8:18 PM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm here again Dena..From Michele!
You were terrific looking!! Very beautiful, I think! And you still are!
Is that a Meal Meme????(lol)

 
at 8:22 PM Blogger Thumper said...

Cher's one of he few I would't have minded looking like when I was young...wouldn't mind her body now!

Here via Michele's this time :)

 
at 10:14 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dena, here from Michele's...

You mentioned you looked like Cher in the photo, which, well yes you do, but I too think the guy sitting next to you kinda, in some ways, looks like Bono... *grin*

 
at 10:19 PM Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

I did the Friday Feast today too! Here via Michele today!

 
at 10:35 PM Blogger dena said...

That picture I poste...it IS Sonny & Cher. It's not me, but that's pretty much what I looked like back in the day. Wanted to clarify that one.

 
at 10:48 PM Blogger WendyWings said...

Rotfl I read all the other comments and was thinking DUH people that IS CHER lol
You are still hot :)

Michele Sent me :)

 
at 11:31 PM Blogger Olyal said...

No wonder you have such good looking kids Dena!!! You are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
I love that young photo of you! :o)

 
at 8:54 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

*giggle*

people are so funny


The Sonny and Cher show was one of my favorites when I was a kid.
Never knew I would be "friends" with her one day!

:)

 
at 10:09 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I wouldn't mind looking like Cher, minus that tatoos.

 
at 4:50 PM Blogger carmilevy said...

I have successfully suppressed distribution of any pictures of myself from that wretched time of my life. Your entry reminds me that I need to double-check the integrity of the photo-hiding processes I put in place so many years ago.

I take pictures. Lots of 'em. I don't do well on the other side of the lens. I did even less well as a teen.

 

Post a Comment