Saturday, November 12, 2005

Friday's Feast (on Saturday)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday's Feast is fun little meme that is posted each Friday and designed as a Buffet Yor Your Brain. Be sure and share your answers, and also go to the originating site to join their e-mail list.

Appetizer
If someone made a statue of you, in which pose would you like to be?
Sitting up, legs tucked under, hands on lap.

Salad
What perfume/cologne does your best friend wear?
None. Maybe a light body spray every now and then.
Soup
Name something satisfying about your work.
I get to do creative things, and basically work on my own projects.

Main Course
What was the last excuse you made, and why did you need to make it?
My neighbor came over and asked me to button the hook on her dress. I told her I couldn't see it, because I didn't have my glasses on.

Dessert
Complete this sentence: I wonder why _________________.
I wonder why the spacebar on my keyboard is sticking.

dena at 6:31 AM

10comments

10 Comments

at 7:20 AM Blogger mw said...

I like your excuse - I'm having to use that one a lot myself...

Michele sent me,
mw

 
at 7:51 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very happy to see you back!

 
at 10:25 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Well you are blind!!!

 
at 12:28 PM Blogger ribbiticus said...

i see before me a statue that's prim and proper - lol!

michele sent me your way today, dena. :)

 
at 12:30 PM Blogger Panthergirl said...

Why were you grossed out by your neighbor?

And I'm so glad to hear that you're ok!
Here via michele today!

 
at 12:42 PM Blogger dena said...

panthergirl...I really couldn't see the hook. It was a totally honest excuse!

 
at 1:09 PM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hi Dena..
Michele sent me today, but I would have stopped by anyway...This is a fun list! Love your answers...I have to get on that Friday thing...I'm going to go there now!
Good to visit you again.

 
at 1:19 PM Blogger craziequeen said...

stupid bloody computer.....[grr]

oh hi dena! :-)

MSM....trying to blogroll you finally, but we have this stupid mcaffee anti-everything on...

can I nick this meme? I'll link ya for it! :-)

cq

 
at 1:31 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

dena -- love your list. wondering why the fib to the neighbor? didn't want to touch? dress was ugly? it was all too personal? i'm v. curious now. michele sent me today, but i'll check back on my own. like your stuff....

 
at 2:04 PM Blogger dena said...

callie-
I really couldn't see the hook. She was going to the opera, and wanted the hook hooked, and pictures taken. I took the pics. My daughter snapped the hook. In fact, I may share one of the pics in my next post. Won't that be lucky for all of you?

 

Post a Comment