Saturday, November 19, 2005

Friday's Feast (aka Saturday's Supper)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This list of questions is from Friday's Feast, a great little site with an every Friday set of questions? Check it out.

Appetizer
When do you feel impatient?
In bumper to bumper traffic, especially when the reason for the traffic is due to road construction that has been going on for WAY, WAY too long. London Bridge Road, which is my work route, is the one that makes me the most impatientie. (oooh, I like that new word)

Salad
How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
Only once. At the time, I thought I would die. Now I realize that it was the best learning experience of my life. I should have done a little better with the revenge. I did OK, but knowing what I know now...it would have been brutal.

Soup
Name a book you would like to see made into a movie.
Angry Housewives Eating Bon-bons by Lorna Landvik - total chic flic with all the necessary elements.

Main Course
If you could thank one teacher for what they taught you, who would it be and what would you thank them for?
My fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Westphal. She was very ahead of her time with her teaching methods. She did all the cool stuf back in the early 70s, and the other teachers were still doing the same old/same old routine. She taught me that I could be creative in all subjects, and school didn't have to be boring. Sad thing is, I never had another teacher like her.

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Pecan pie. Warm with a scoop of really good vanilla ice cream

dena at 9:44 AM

7comments

7 Comments

at 10:36 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I HATE LONDON BRIDGE ROAD!!! If I did not have you to talk to on the cell phone on our way into and home from work, I would have some SERIOUS road rage!

 
at 11:18 AM Blogger MaR said...

I will check that site, the menu sounds good. Dessert looks simply delicious! Michele sent me this time

 
at 11:45 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've never heard of that site, but what a great idea. i love pecan pie too. mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

 
at 12:01 PM Blogger kenju said...

Pecan pie is my downfall! I cannot resist it at all.

 
at 12:07 PM Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That sounds a great site.

Michele sent me here.

 
at 12:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all, here from Michele's.

 
at 7:53 PM Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

OMG pecan pie combined with sweetpotatoes, better than orgs.
PS thanks for answering my questions. I'll try talking back to her and see what her reation is.
Maggie

 

Post a Comment