Friday, November 18, 2005

ENOUGH !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dena at 6:37 PM

11comments

11 Comments

at 7:16 PM Blogger Olyal said...

I totally agree Dena.
My uncle is a lawyer with the Australian Army and he did two tours of Iraq plus several tours of other places over the last 15 years. I have seen what these long absences have done to our family and I wouldn't wish it uon anyone.
Michele sent me today.

 
at 7:31 PM Blogger Panthergirl said...

YES!!!!!!!!! What a horrible, horrible waste for those families of the dead servicepeople, plus all the dead Iraqis...and for what?

And now, they attack Murtha personally? How dare they.

Don't get me started. ;)

Here by way of Michele!

 
at 7:35 PM Blogger Chatty said...

Yes, yes and YES.

 
at 8:48 PM Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Hello Dena...
Would have come by without the WONDERFUL Michele..but, I'm here right now because of her!
AND, YES,YES,YES!!!!! I couldn't agree MORE!!!!!!

 
at 9:39 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Did you and Ethan go to another Peace rally today?

 
at 9:48 PM Blogger sage said...

You mean you don't trust our vice president? Come on now, he & Georgie Boy know what they're doing...

In case you don't get the sarcasm, I'm with you!

 
at 10:18 PM Blogger kenju said...

AAAAAAAA-MEN!!!

 
at 8:56 AM Blogger MaR said...

I am not a US citizen, I don't live in the US so I probably should be diplomatic and stay still... but I can't. I totally agree with you. Stop all wars, they are insane.

 
at 8:59 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Or as Elvis Costello sings in his live versions of "The Scarlet Tide"

Admit you lied and bring the boys back home

 
at 11:16 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. My nephew was over there for almost a year. He's home now, thank God.... but so many of his friends and comrades are not as lucky. :(

 
at 1:30 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to send you an old Vietnam War protest song called Waist Deep In The Big Muddy. It's incredibly relevant to our situation and your post.

 

Post a Comment