Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ask away!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know you've all been staying awake at night wondering "who is she?", and generally using up all your energy of each and every waking moment trying to figure out who I am, what I am about, and what drives me. In an effort to put all those thoughts to rest, and allow you to resume your normal lives, I thought it best that I finally give in, and allow you to ask me "The Requisite Two Questions", and to finally learn all you might ever care to discover about my inner self.

OK, OK... Allow me to fantasize for just a moment. Allow me to believe that I really do matter that much.

In reality, what has truly led up to this opening of my soul, is the fact that I have seen the "ask me a question about me" on blogs from every corner of the earth, in a variety of formats, and most recently at Keb's site, and I thought, why the hell not allow you to ask me a bunch of questions that could possibly make me eerily uncomfortable?

Here are the rules. Leave a couple of questions in the comments, and I will answer them as honestly and as entertaining as possible, in another post later this week. Ask away, ask away!

dena at 2:45 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 3:11 PM Blogger craziequeen said...

What was your favourite subject at school?

Is it still your favourite subject?

cq
here from Michele's

 
at 4:53 PM Blogger ribbiticus said...

which person, living or not, has influenced you the most? :)

 
at 4:55 PM Blogger Maggie Lamarre said...

Hello Dena:
At what age if you have girls did u let them shave?

How did you deal with the talk back from the kids?
Maggie
Via Michele

 
at 5:07 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

When is the last time you had a belly laugh and why?

When is the last time you really cried and why?

Do you have a bumper sticker? What does it say? (pick one or answer all three)

Michele sent me today.

 
at 5:44 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you make it through the day without a soother yet?

 
at 6:46 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?

Since the re-union is on tonight, who was your all time fave "Saturday night live" star?

 
at 9:12 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

01. What are your most compulsive habits (besides collecting pens, calendars and Target trips)?

02. What is the worst pyschological torture you could imagine suffering?

 
at 10:25 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

When was the first time you felt emotionally invested in/strongly opinionated about something happening in the news or political stage?

What is your most nourishing family ritual?

 

Post a Comment