Thursday, October 27, 2005

Show us your top!

I got this from Misty, who got it from La-Bella.

Here's mine, and the instrucitons from Misty:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now you! I am tagging everyone.

All you have to do is take a screen shot of your desktop. If you don’t know how, here are some instructions to help:

Click your mouse somewhere on your desktop. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard—this captures what’s displaying on the entire computer screen.

Once you’ve captured a screen, it is in an area of memory on your computer and will stay there until you copy something else. You can now paste this captured image into a document or into a graphic application such as Microsoft’s Paint (available through Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint) and modify it.

Post it on your site and leave me a comment and let me know you did it.

dena at 9:53 AM

4comments

4 Comments

at 10:19 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Awww, he looks so cute.

 
at 12:11 PM Blogger Aginoth said...

I would but I bog anonymously, and it would reveal who I was to the world, and more importantly to my employer possibly

 
at 1:42 PM Blogger Jen said...

Interesting, I just did this a few days ago! What a cutie =)

 
at 1:58 PM Blogger . said...

I'm game... I'll have to do it from home... wouldn't want any work-related icons out there! :)

 

Post a Comment