Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Life is peachy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've always liked Fresca. Liked, not loved. Liked a lot, but not to the point where I always kept a stash in my house. But now, it's got a new twist. They've added peach to it. I do love peaches. And Fresca Peach just takes me over the top. I am having a love affair with this drink. I can't wait for the weekend so I can add some Gray Goose to it. How do you think they'd feel at the bar if I came in with my own stash of Fresca Peach?

dena at 8:18 PM

8comments

8 Comments

at 6:01 AM Blogger Karen said...

Good morning Dena! Michele sent me. Wow - Fresca takes me back. My mom used to drink it. Maybe I'll try it again. Not sure about the peach variety, but oh well....

 
at 8:01 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I don't think they wiuld mind one bit. The boathouse never minded when I used to come in with my own stash of liquor in my boots.

 
at 6:22 PM Blogger kenju said...

I just drank my first one today - it will definitely not be the last one! I love it.

 
at 7:52 PM Blogger Star said...

I just saw this at the store the other day. I wasn't sure about the Peach, but maybe I'll give it a go. Thanks for commenting on my blo.

 
at 10:36 PM Blogger Olyal said...

Hiya Dena!
Long time no visit! Grey Goose and Peach fresca sounds like and interesting combination... but it could just work!
Too bad we don't get fresca here in Oz.

 
at 10:02 AM Blogger markus said...

i used to love fresca as a kid! i'm sure the look on the bartender's face will be priceless when you order a grey goose and peach fresca!

 
at 2:45 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

i loved fresca as a kid and still love it now, it's hard to find here though, i've never seen peach fresca

 
at 10:28 PM Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Tell me where to find this stuff!! I LOVE, love Fresca...and peach?!

I'm jealous of your love affair! (I'll gladly give up Coke Zero for Fresca Peach!)

 

Post a Comment