Sunday, October 09, 2005

A day in pictures...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A sister and brother

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Climbing with your buds

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A mountain made of trash

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A random weirdo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Partying with your friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hanging with your cousins

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Filet Mignon and some NY strips

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An 18-inning baseball game

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A Cold Stone chocolate, chocolate and chocolate ice cream cake with Reese's cups

dena at 7:43 PM

10comments

10 Comments

at 8:46 PM Blogger carmilevy said...

What a perfect day, and what an amazing photographic journey you shared with us. Thanks!

Visiting from Michele's tonight.

 
at 9:07 PM Blogger kenju said...

YOu're pretty good with that new camera, aren't you?!

When I lived in Norfolk, they werejust building Mr. Trashmore. That was back in the Dark Ages, you know.
Michele sent me tonight.

 
at 9:43 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos. Congrats on the new camera! I've got to check out Mount Trashmore the next time I go by there. I've only seen it from the road and always wondered what it was all about.

 
at 5:20 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm running off with that yummy looking cake!

 
at 8:35 AM Blogger carmilevy said...

Hi Dena. Me again, back from Michele's. You're online - while your proposal waits patiently in the background - because this will inspire you to finish the huge project before deadline.

This explains why I'm visiting Michele's as well: a little inspiration to start my day.

 
at 8:52 AM Blogger . said...

Hello, Michele sent me! Mmm, steaks... I'm drooling here! :)

 
at 9:21 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am for the chocolate cake! thks for visiting today!

 
at 10:01 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Send me some of the original pics with Kaiden and Ethan.

 
at 11:22 AM Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Those are some very cool pictures. Nice job and looks like a fun day all around. Love the site.

 
at 9:04 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your cake & steaks are making me drool :)

 

Post a Comment