Sunday, September 04, 2005

Weekend Ramblings

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My son, Ethan, has been crowned King Contrary I. He will argue about the color of the grass.

My husband, Adam, has not been able to work for three weeks. His back is a mess, but he can do a little bit of this and that. When I come home from work, all I ask is that dinner be ready, and the house half-assed straight. My feelings are making me feel ike a 70's husband. It's almost to the point where I want to come home, plop my ass in front of the TV, pop open a beer, and smack his ass as he walks past me.

My daughter, Cristin, has turned into Party Girl 2005.

Misty and I need to make 4 dozen deviled eggs for Nadine's party today. That's 106 individual deviled eggs. Crazy.

My son, Stephen, is away at school. I think I'll give him a call. I need a little normalcy today.

dena at 7:56 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 8:55 AM Blogger Olyal said...

106 deviled eggs?!! That's a lot of deviling!

Hope you are having a great weekend!!
Michele sent me. :o)

 
at 10:55 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

I'm going to nab a few deviled eggs. Yum!

Stopping by via Michele's to say hi again :)

 
at 1:13 PM Blogger scrappintwinmom said...

Hoo boy. Can't wait for my kids to become contrary little people - NOT!!
Here via Michele's today!

 
at 4:09 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me.

The eggs do look glorious, paprika is amazingn stuff, eh? Deviled eggs were the first thing I learned to make on my own. For many years my little elementary school self insisted on taking a dozen or so to *every* *single* family event.

 
at 4:09 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to say that Michele sent me.

 
at 5:58 PM Blogger Kimberly said...

Mmmmmmm....deviled eggs are one of my favorites:)

I say smack him on the ass. He might like it ;-)

 
at 11:03 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

How many do you think are left?

 
at 8:10 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

The devilled eggs look great.

Think it's a stage with Ethan or will he reign as King Contrary I forever?

 

Post a Comment