Monday, September 26, 2005

Fantasy...shmantasy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I hate the Britney Spears commercial that is I've seen way too many times this past week, the one for her new perfume Fantasy. What the freak? Have you looked/listened to it?

Note to Britney:

Good God girl, you really have lost it, haven't you? First of all you put together that trashy piece of reality telvision (and remember, I love reality tv), then you marry that smart ass gold diggin' hoodlum, and get pregnant...and now you're trying to turn your poor excuse for a marital unit and child into some sort of fantasy land marraige that people would actually want. And you do it through the use of some horrible ad agency's crap commercial. Hang up the hat girl, your days are over.

Oh, and Kevin...for the record, white boys don't where do-rags on their heads. Word.

dena at 7:16 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 7:57 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Your killing me!

 
at 9:11 AM Blogger Kimberly said...

I don't know. I'm holding out hope for the girl. I'm no fan of Kevin's though. What a loser! She sure looks a hell of a lot better than I did right after giving birth. Ahhh....to be a millionaire!

 
at 11:01 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Oh lord I hate that commercial!

Cute blog design btw

 
at 5:32 PM Blogger Your Mother said...

Those do-rags remind me of condoms for some reason.

 
at 2:56 AM Blogger Bec said...

Hi again Dena.
You wrapped it up perfectly for the Spears Spectacle, ugh.
As for why the do-rags look like a condom? I'd hate to generalise but in this case the answer is obvious, is it not? I mean, if the cap fits...!

 
at 7:00 PM Blogger Chatty said...

Oh, I hate her.

check this out

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/14/2005/09/britney_kevin_a.html

 
at 8:46 PM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

They get the award for the scariest family in the US, right?

All I can say is I pity the child.

 
at 3:37 PM Blogger pantrygirl said...

The question remains, where is her mother during all of this?

 

Post a Comment