Monday, September 05, 2005

Cocktail Recipe of the Week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thought I'd start posting a weekly cocktail recipe on Mondays. This will give you ample time to get to the liquor store, and gather the ingredients before the weekend arrives.

This week's recipe:

Summer Solstice Cocktail

It's sorta like a cosmo, but better!
If you're smart, you will calculate some proportions so you can make a bucketful. These go fast.

Ingredients:
2.5 oz rasberry vodka
1 oz Cointreau
1 oz Rose's lime juice
1/2 oz cranberry juice
1/2 oz orange juice

Combine, shake and strain into a martini glass.
Cheers!

dena at 8:45 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 9:24 AM Blogger Olyal said...

That sounds yummy!!! But how much is an ounce? I live in a world of metrics unfortunately. :o) I think i'll have to give that one a go this weekend!
Michele sent me again!

 
at 9:34 AM Blogger sage said...

Gee, you'd have to be a chemist to get all those ingredients right... As a southern boy (in exile), I still drink my whiskey straight or on rocks...

Yaeli, an ounce is about 30 ml or, in 2/3 of a shot.

 
at 12:55 PM Blogger Sarie said...

Hello Michele sent me again!

 
at 1:53 PM Blogger Michelle Keller said...

Yum! I am a drink fanatic, constantly making up new ones. I'll definitely give this one a try. We already have all the ingredients :-)

Michele sent me today, but I would have stopped by anyway!

 
at 3:18 PM Blogger Kimberly said...

Ooh... cranberry, citrus and raspberry are three of my favorite flavors. I'll have to give this a try.

I'm here from Michele's M&G.

 
at 6:22 PM Blogger Kimberly said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ;-)

 
at 9:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yum!! can't wait untill i can freely partake in an adult beverage.

 
at 9:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh here via micheles today :)

 

Post a Comment