Friday, August 26, 2005

Wedding Cakes, Surf Championships and a Missed Baby

I have a busy weekend:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday - Wedding Rehearsal - 5:00
Friday - Wedding Rehearsal Dinner - immediately following rehearsal and probably a drunk fest
Saturday - Wedding - 1:00 - I'm the videographer and Misty is the photographer - This one is a definite drunk fest

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Saturday - VIP Tickets to the Hospitality Tent at ESCS - East Coast Surfing Championships - 5:00 to 10:00 - I'll probably give the tickets to Cristin since her friend Heidi is in first right now. They can drink for free in the tent, and meet cute surfer boys. Gosh, to be 21 again!
Sunday - See the baby boy, who I'm missing already. He's staying with the Grandparents.

This is a girls' weekend basically. Misty and I are leaving the husbands to fend for themselves. Holla!

dena at 10:32 AM

11comments

11 Comments

at 10:44 AM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Busy weekends are the best.

Take care!

Oh and Michele sent me :)

 
at 10:59 AM Blogger warcrygirl said...

After reading the post before this one it sounds like you could use a girl's weekend out! At least your hubby washes; mine refuses to even load/unload the dishwasher!

Have a great weekend; Michele sent me!

 
at 11:02 AM Blogger R.A. Slater said...

Very cool and have fun!

Hi from me and Michele!!!!!

 
at 11:03 AM Blogger Michelle said...

Here via michele this morning. Sounds like a busy weekend! Have a great one!

 
at 12:47 PM Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

I love a good drunken girls' weekend! Always good times! Here from Michele's meet & greet today...nice blog!

 
at 12:53 PM Blogger pantrygirl said...

Ahh, a girls' weekend!
Enjoy!

Have a great time and don't get too tipsy during the wedding that you forget to take the cap off the lens!

 
at 2:23 PM Blogger Minerva said...

Wow!
I hope you have fun...get some sleep sometime...

Michele sent me...

Minerva

 
at 5:05 PM Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day!

I hope you have a great week-end with the girls.

 
at 5:22 PM Blogger Kimberly said...

That sounds divine!! Drink one for me, ok?

 
at 9:40 PM Blogger Carol said...

Hi Dena,
Michele sent me. You lead an exciting life, from cake maker to surfer :)

 
at 10:07 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

HOLLA!

 

Post a Comment