Thursday, August 11, 2005

Wawa and shakes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wawa has shakes. You pull out a frozen cup of ice cream stuff out of the little freezer, stick it on the machine, pick your thickness and you've got a great shake. Incredible? Not really. Ingenious? Well, hell yeah. You can get a thick milkshake in a multitude of flavors at any hour. Know what sucks? That I'm on this freakin' diet, and can't have something as wonderfully perfect as a super thick shake.
My wonderful daughter, Cristin, had one in my honor tonight.

dena at 8:51 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 9:13 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Not even a sip? Just a taste?

 
at 9:26 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! But no Wawas around here! Although I have been to one in Maryland before!

 
at 6:40 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least someone got to enjoy it...

Michele sent me...

Happy Friday.

 
at 7:11 AM Blogger utenzi said...

The Wawa is the source of all evil. I took a Pittsburg-speak meme a week or so ago and almost maxed it out. I was sooo depressed. That's almost as bad as understanding Philly-speak!

 

Post a Comment