Sunday, August 14, 2005

Summer Sensations

Things that make summer the best season of the year:

Sliced homegrown tomatoes, lots of salt and pepper, Duke's mayo on soft white bread.
Softshell crabs
Hardshell crabs
Flowers growing in the garden
Kids with sun-kissed cheeks
Long days
Intense electrical storms
Loud, rumbling thunderstorms
Sitting in a chair on the beach and reading a book, while gentle waves roll up the sand & over your toes
Sitting on the front steps doing nothing
Catching lightning bugs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dena at 8:12 PM

4comments

4 Comments

at 8:31 PM Blogger Crayonsetc said...

LOL, and I just got done posting how it was the last weekend of summer ;) Stopping by to say Hello, Michele sent me!!

 
at 9:06 PM Blogger Heather said...

Amen on the fresh tomatoes with salt and pepper! Yummmmm.

Michele sent me this time;-)

 
at 8:16 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Ooooh, I want to pinch those cheeks!

 
at 11:07 AM Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

I really enjoyed reading yours. I will definitely be back! It sounds wonderful where you are at. And your little boy is a cutie!

 

Post a Comment