Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Interveiw - ballerinas, torture and ex-husbands...what a long strange trip.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I was interviewed by Soapboxsuperstar, and here are the questions/answers:

Have you ever hated anyone, and if so, why and for how long? Have you forgiven them?
Yes, Art Brown. He was a shitty father to my kids, and I hated him for a very long time. I didn't have to forgive him. He died. Am I bitter? Not really. Pissed off? Yep!


What is your most treasured memory?
When I was around 6 or 7 years old my Dad came home from work with a special present for me. It was a box full of 100 tiny, pink plastic ballerinas. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I can still see the little box in my mind with the "100" on it. I played with those tiny ballerinas for years to come.


What was your best experience with drugs or alcohol? What was your worst experience?
Best: Tripping on LSD in Seashore State Park. Worst: Tripping on LSD at Smout Smith's house. I couldn't walk to the bathroom because the floor in his kitchen kept moving side to side, and raising and lowering to the ceiling. I spent an entire night trying to make it to the bathroom, while his alcoholic mother sat at the kitchen table watching me.


Would it disturb you much if, upon your death, your body were simply thrown into the woods and left to rot? Why?
A little, because when I die I want to be thrown into the Chesapeake Bay and utilized as crab bait. The woods would make me buzzard food, and I hate beaked animals.



If you were invited to view a public execution, would you go?
It depends on the crime the person committed, who they killed, and how they were being put to death. If the person being executed had brutally raped some young child, and then killed them by torture, then yes. But only if the means of execution was to secure the guy by chains in a spread eagle positon, and then to allow people to take needles and stab them in the offenders balls and penis head until he died from immense pain and loss of blood. Then I'd buy front row tickets!

dena at 7:05 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 9:14 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Oh F--k, I just peed myself!

I knew what your answer to #1 was - I just wanted to see it in writing!

 
at 9:47 PM Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello....

I LOVE your answers. Oh, I also love your blog.

Now, I must blogroll you. You do not mind, do you?

 

Post a Comment