Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I hate my Blog

Decision made. I hate the black. I hate the layout. When I see it, I lose all inspiration, and it feels like someone's choking my neck with fat sausage fingers. And the thoughts that were supposed to come out of my fingers are now shooting out my ears and floating above me in circles.
I've got to make some improvements. I'll start eyeballing other sites, as Soapbox suggested - start picking out the bits and pieces that make me smile, make me laugh, and calm me enough to allow me to think. I need inspiration through the visuals. And this blog is just not doing it for me.

dena at 9:41 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at 4:42 PM Blogger guppyman said...

Good luck finding a new template.... Change can be a great thing!

 
at 9:05 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you can find something you like soon... something that says "You!"

 

Post a Comment