Saturday, August 13, 2005

Guess what I got?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A VIP to the new Hilton's Skybar! I haven't been yet because you have to be a guest of the hotel or as I just found out, have a VIP card. But I went to Vegas with the hotel Owner last week, and he sent me the VIP card in the mail. So, now I know where we might be going after the bar/bed shower that Soapbox & I are hosting for our friend Julie next week. And since it's at Soapbox's house, we'll only be a couple of blocks away.

But doesn't it sound great:

Located twenty-one stories in the air, Sky Bar offers our guests a breathtaking view that encompasses Virginia's Eastern Shore to the north, North Carolina's border to the south, downtown Norfolk to the west and the Atlantic Ocean's horizon to the east.

And there's an infinity pool up there. We'll be "soooooooooo Virginia Beach"....chances are we'll be asked not to come back again.

dena at 2:55 PM

7comments

7 Comments

at 3:22 PM Blogger Pilgrim/Heretic said...

Hi Dena! Michele sent me. Nice to meet you!

 
at 3:34 PM Blogger J Anderson said...

Hi Dena. Michelle sent me.

 
at 7:04 PM Blogger Kristal said...

That sounds like fun! Lucky you...

 
at 7:37 PM Blogger Thumper said...

The view alone sounds like it would be awesome. Though I feel kind of stupid...what's an infinity pool?

Here by way of Michele tonight :)

 
at 8:02 PM Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Oh sounds wonderful!

Returning the Hellos from Michele and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

 
at 8:13 PM Blogger Tammy said...

Sounds fun...have a drink for me!

It's my first visit, but I suspect I'll be back...Michele sent me!

 
at 10:07 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

OH HELL YES - WE ARE TOTALLY THERE!

 

Post a Comment