Saturday, August 13, 2005

Celebrity Sighting...

Well, sort of.

Last week I went to Vegas for a B'day party. One of the guys at the party flew his girlfriend in to meet him, and this is who she was:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's Gwen, from The Bachelor. She's co-written a book with Helene, the girl Aaron chose over her.

People who know me know that I'm a Reality TV Fanatic, but what sucks is that I didn't find out she was Reality TV person until tonight - days after I met her.

dena at 8:33 PM

6comments

6 Comments

at 8:43 PM Blogger Shanna said...

Well, the good news is that you've gotten to know her without all the reality-tv-celebrity fog hanging over things.

 
at 9:22 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, but see what a great story it makes. Here from Michele.

 
at 10:07 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Who's her boyfriend? Do I know him?

 
at 11:11 PM Blogger Kim said...

Did you like her before you realized who she was?

 
at 7:17 PM Blogger Heather said...

I wouldn't have known who she was either! I am also curious to know if youliked her before you knew who she was?

 
at 1:18 AM Blogger dena said...

I really didn't form much of an opinion either way - she was nice and pretty; that was pretty much it.

 

Post a Comment