Monday, July 11, 2005

I've been tagged...

Tagged by soapbox.Superstar

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 Years ago: I had just broken up with the biggest loser of my life, looked great, and was having an incredible single girl life.

5 years ago: Living with my husband, and enjoying being a couple.

1 year ago: Just finishing up major cancer treatment and given a clean bill

Yesterday: Sat at the pool, went out for dinner, made a Target run, and visited my parents.

Today: Working, but not happily. In a bad mood because of several work circumstances. Went for a walk with Ethan. And now I'm doing this.

Tomorrow: Working, but have meetings outside the office. Yippee. I don't have to look at the losers. Going to the pool, and then taking a walk with Ethan.

5 snacks I enjoy: Chips, peach pie (cold with cool whip), ICE CREAM - REALLY GOOD ICE CREAM , Cheese and crackers, nachos

5 reality shows I watch: I love reality shows. They make me laugh harder than any comedy show.

5 TV shows I watch daily: News at 6, news at 6:30, 10:00 news, 11:00 news, Pimp my Ride or some other MTV crap

5 things I would never wear: lingerie tops, a thong on the beach, capri pants with high heels, jeans with dress shoes, shirts with stupid sayings on them

5 things I like doing: container gardening, hanging at the pool or beach, reading (rarely happens), a cocktail night with friends (again, rarely happens anymore) and hanging at home on a rainy day

5 Things I would do with 100 million bucks: What wouldn't I do? I'd buy an incredible yacht an then I'd travel. I'd donate something to several favorite charities, and I'd open a small working art gallery.

5 locations I would run away to: Beach house on a secluded island, a cabin on a mountain,

5 recently seen movies:Madagascar, Sharkboy and Lavagirl

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Jon Stewart, Andy Milakonis, Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, Ellen

5 biggest joys at the moment:

my family, my friends, my flowers, summer weather, the sex and the city rerun I'm watching right now

dena at 1:51 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 4:01 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Ummm, you really hurt my feelings. You meet me for lunch like every day and have never, ever expressed that you did not like the heels with the capris? WTF?

 

Post a Comment