Sunday, July 31, 2005

Blogger's Block

I have a serious case of Blogger's Block. Nothing interesting to write about, nothing that seems share worthy.

Bullets are easier:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4 Ethan turned 4 this week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4 My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4 We had a night out - with dinner, drinking, Soapbox & her hubby. Fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4 I laughed... A LOT !

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4 Adam & I are going to Vegas on Friday

WHEW....I feel so much better now.

dena at 7:30 AM

8comments

8 Comments

at 10:49 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

Awe, what a cute picture of the kids...they look almost innocent. You suck for getting to go to Vega without me!

 
at 10:50 AM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I meant Vegas

 
at 11:44 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Ethan!

Tell me you're not taking your kids to Vegas with you, like I did!

 
at 2:25 PM Blogger Kevin said...

Here today from Michele's.

I know how you feel about the block thing. I don't know about your solution, though. I tried writing about bullets once, but all I could do was give it my best shot.

Ouch. That was really bad...

 
at 2:34 PM Blogger guppyman said...

Found you from Michele's... Looked around a bunch, then decided to blogrollyou.... Good stuff!

 
at 2:35 PM Blogger Crayonsetc said...

Congrats to your parents!! 50 is a big thing!!! Thanks for stopping by Crayons!!

 
at 11:18 PM Blogger Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello…

It does not seem to me that you have nothing to share, in fact this post was very share -worthy and fgilled with wonderful smile-inducing information.

Remember, what happen in a Vegas cap stays in a Vegas cap. (wink)

Thank you so much Dena for accepting my comment bribe - I truly do appreciate it! Now, I am off to follw Guppyman's wise action and blogroll you.

 
at 8:50 PM Blogger pantrygirl said...

Congrats to your parents!

50 years together. Wow! May we all aspire to such heights.

 

Post a Comment