Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Rainy day thoughts

This is my chart for today:

Valid during several weeks: This would be a good time to see an art exhibit that challenges your preconceived views about what is beautiful. Probably this will be entertaining rather than unsettling, and you will experience something new. Or you might go to a concert that features music entirely different from anything you have ever heard. This influence can signify a long and enjoyable pleasure trip. You will derive the most benefit from a trip to a place you have never seen before, where you can encounter something totally new. This is a fine time for a vacation. Your experience may be broadened through a loved one who shows you new things. Or something may happen that will teach you more about your relationship, not to disturb you but to increase your insight.

And so, I checked out the concert schedule:


I can do this one on Friday:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sounds of The UndergroundLamb of God, Clutch, GWAR, Poison The Well, From Autumn to Ashes,Opeth, Unearth, Norma Jean, Chimaira,Every Time I Die, Throwdown, Strapping Young Lad, High on Fire,Madball, A Life Once Lost, All That Remains, Full Blown Chaos, The Red Chord

Or this one on the 8th:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sugar Water Festival featuring Queen Latifah, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott with special guest Floetry and many more!


Maybe the museum is a better choice:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Norfolk and Western Railway Photographs by O. Winston LinkAlice R. and Sol B. Frank Photography GalleriesJuly 1 through December 31, 2005

And then I remembered this, “Your experience may be broadened through a loved one who shows you new things” and I started thinking like this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ummmmmmmmmmmm….nevermind.

dena at 2:55 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 8:05 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I am so glad you like the statur I got you. I never thought you would post it.

 
at 8:05 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

statue...

 
at 8:23 PM Blogger dena said...

You know how much I like anything erotic...I get wet looking at this.

 

Post a Comment