Monday, June 27, 2005

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOMPADEE DOO

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Since last year I have been feverish with anticipation for the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Movie. I can't wait to see it. It's not just the Johnny Depp/Tim Burton factor that has me rattled. it's the entire line of toys, shirts, kids' meals - all of the stuff that comes with a good movie. I'm as antsy for this one as any Star Wars fanatic was over Episode III.
The only problem is that everyone in my family thinks they're more anticipatory than the rest of us. I think we're all secretly trying to figure out who will see it first. I'm sure Stephen will win, but I can at least hope for second.

dena at 8:30 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 9:11 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I can't stop looking at his teeth.

 

Post a Comment