Monday, June 13, 2005

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream

I've been wanting ice cream since Friday night. Good ice cream. Craving it because I didn't get it. Isn't that how it always is?
So, we trudge to 7-11. They sell Ben & Jerry's, Haagen-Dazs, all the good stuff. I tell myself to be good, to be minimalist in my selection. I picked the H-D Coffee ice cream, and it's light. I feel good about the choice. And now I'm eating it, and it is by far the best ice cream I've had in ages. My taste for ice cream has matured. Shit, I've actually become my parents. They were the only people I knew that actually ordered coffee ice cream when there were all these crazy-wild flavors you could choose from at Baskin Robbins. And now, I'm sitting here, ice cream in mouth wondering if I've become them in any other way.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dena at 8:12 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 9:25 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I made chocolate chip cookies - and I licked the bowl, I didn't even offer it to Kaiden, just licked the whole damn thing myself.

We have to work out.

 

Post a Comment