Thursday, June 30, 2005

Does anyone know how to play tag anymore?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing tag, catching lightning bugs, walking to 7-11 for a Slurpee, riding bikes just for the fun of it, looking for four leaf clovers...
Kids used to cry to stay outside, now they cry because you want them to go outside.

I never see kids outside just playing anymore. Too many camps, too many sports, too many planned activities. No imagination, no sense of adventure, no creativity.

I hope Ethan can find a circle of friends that actually like to play. Even a little non-criminal mischief would make me smile.

dena at 8:32 PM

3comments

3 Comments

at 9:37 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

I am sure Kaiden could help him break a few laws! Hell they already streak in the Bush Gardens parking lot. Little Hippies!

 
at 11:08 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful what you wish for with the mischief. We just dealt with the egging incident of 2005.

Now, I'm thinking maybe sitting on their butt's playing PS2's not so bad ;)

 
at 8:19 AM Blogger smizzo said...

God, what I wouldn't do to get my kids to play a good, long game of Ding Dong Ditch!

 

Post a Comment