Saturday, June 18, 2005

Big Choices, Huge Decisions

Such important decisions to make. The art of contemplation. The finesse of important decision making. What to do? What to do?

My Saturday choices are filled with such exciting options. Clean house, grocery shop, do laundry, weed and water the flower beds. Who the freak am I kidding. There are no choices, there are no decisions. Wait. Yes, there are. The order, the order? I think I'll do the grocery shopping first. At least then I can stop at the coffee shop first, and get an iced coffee. Off to Harris Teeter...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

dena at 7:38 AM

2comments

2 Comments

at 9:58 AM Blogger dena said...

It's burning right now. I lit it as soon as I got home form the grocery store. Thanks again! It smells wonderful.

 
at 4:13 PM Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR said...

You know your jealous that I can walk to Hairy Twatter's (Harris Teeters-so I dont offend anyone) now!

 

Post a Comment